Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out our 12000mile MO this week. :(

Purchased a new 2006 Armada LE loaded. :D

So here's a few items installed just a few months ago, that I will no longer have any use for.

MORE PICTURES AND PRICES OF EACH BY EMAIL REQUEST! WILL TAKE OFFERS IF BUYING MORE THEN ONE AT SAME TIME!

- Jim Wolf Tech Pop-Charger; complete kit. After removing, was just "recharged", using K&N's recharging cleaner and oil kit.

- OEM Nissan chrome wheel locks (4) with key. Perfect condition.

- Replacement 8,000k HID bulbs. These replace MO's that came equipped with factory HID's (4100k), with these bluish/teal 8000k bulbs.>>>>>>>>> SOLD <<<<<<<<<<<<

- LED wedge bulb replacement. Gives a closer match to the factory HID color, and just a much better look then the dull white/yellowish clear bulb >>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<

- 9006 HID match fog light replacement bulbs. A very close match to MO's with factory (4100k) HIDs. >>>>>SOLD<<<<<<

- Rear Nissan rubber cargo mat. Perfect condition.<<<<SOLD>>>>>

- Rear Nissan sun shade retractable cover. Perfect condition.<<<<<SOLD>>>>

EMAIL - [email protected][/b]

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
what company are the fog light bulbs made by??

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am interested in the wedge and fog light bulbs.

Can you share the make. part numbers and where you bought them, if yours are already sold?

Thanks

Brent

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
j a y said:
hey where in s. jersey are you? im in central and interested in the pop charger.. how much you looking to let that go?
Toms River, off exit 88. But I work in Linden NJ which would be a 15min drive up Rt.1 from the Menlo Mall area.

Please email me direct, and I can give you a price. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Why are you bothering to "bump" the thread when you have not answered the questions posed or given any details on what remains to be sold? Maybe it is all still for sale? Why no prices listed?

Too many hoops to jump through... :(

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
broettge said:
Why are you bothering to "bump" the thread when you have not answered the questions posed or given any details on what remains to be sold? Maybe it is all still for sale? Why no prices listed?
Too many hoops to jump through... :(
I guess you like to just look at pictures then..

READ, actually read my first post. I ask that those interested in PRICES or questions, email me direct so I don't step over anyone who has already.

How's about, "Emails replied to, parts still for sale".... Guess you missed that part too.

Whatever has sold, has been marked <<<<<SOLD>>>>> But I kept the pictures up of the lighting, to show examples of what different bulbs would look like to those interested in changing. Thats why I took the time to LABEL them and post in my gallery, to SHARE THE INFO.

That is all, thanks for playing. :)

·
Enjoying the ride…
465 Posts
I got my package. Will try to install it according to the instruction you sent me on the weekend. For everybody else I just want you guys know that Chris is the best online seller I have ever dealt with. All stuff I buy, I buy from the net for the last 5 years so I can say I have enough experience. Experience with Chris was outstanding, thank you again.:D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Murano_driver said:
I got my package. Will try to install it according to the instruction you sent me on the weekend. For everybody else I just want you guys know that Chris is the best online seller I have ever dealt with. All stuff I buy, I buy from the net for the last 5 years so I can say I have enough experience. Experience with Chris was outstanding, thank you again.:D
Thanks Max. :) You know how to reach me if you need help.

Now buy the rest of my parts! I need more mods for the Armada. :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts