Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it might be helpful to show the luggage partition rack (or pet guard divider, or whatever you want to call it) installed...

Tools required: None
Skills required: None
Time required: 5 minutes (when not taking pictures)

Enjoy....

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't....

I got it on my way back with my 55mpg run-about little VW Golf...Willing model is not included, but very impressed with her daddy's skills...Clever daddy she said...

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Remove the boot cover

You don't have to remove the boot/luggage cover, but it makes it easier for access when installing the device. It can be installed afterwards...

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Align with headrest holes

Forgot to mention earlier, take the headrests off...Now you can align the holes with the headrest holes...

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
View from the boot

And this is what it looks like from the boot...All done and the people within the passenger compartment are safe from luggage moving forwards....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Very nice, but I imagine it does prevent the rear seats from being folded forward for large luggage items.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You can't fold the seats down, so if you need to do that often it can be annoying...But as it is so easy to install and remove I don't see it as a big problem...

It has to be noted that the seat backrests can still decline and incline within its normal parameters...I've had mine in the most upright position as I need to load a lot of stuff in it. But normally they are declined slightly so my little girls head gets less wobbly in her seat when she doses of to sleep....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts