Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, I've been reading the forums for about a month now but just joined since I just purchased a sunset red premium SL two weeks ago. The problem I am having started about a week after delivery where I believe a clicking noise is coming from the passenger seat wherever the road is not smooth (which is everywhere in Houston). It sounds like the sound of marbles hitting each other. It's not constant but enough to aggravate me. I think it's the seat since I never hear it when I have a passenger. Any suggestions that I can easily look into would be great or i'll drop it off at the dealership at the next service. Thanks and this is a GREAT website.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
jkpham-

Check under the seat for loose hardware. It's possible a leftover nut, screw or tool may be rolling around under there. If you can't find anything then have the dealer take a look.

Enjoy your new ride.

-njjoe

·
Registered
255 Posts
I've had that on my 05. I made it go away by flexing some of the wiring harnesses away from each other. It came back after I was messing around under there for pulling my IPOD harness through. I'm sure some wire ties would take care of it permanently, but I'm reluctant to do that as it may impair seat travel.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally found out the source of the clicking noise. It wasn't from the seat at all but from the latch where the sun visor snaps into. Sure enough if i left it off the latch the noise ceased. So glad I found it. I'll ask service to look into replacing it at next service. Even though I checked the seat over and over, it took a passenger to say hey your visor is rattling. Thanks to all who replied with help. Regards.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts