Nissan Murano Forum banner

121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
so just the 80 series exhaust isn't enough? I'm thinking I'm going to try only this for a while and see how I like it.. maybe I'll change the mid later.

·
Registered
7 Posts
A few questions.

I have an 07 that I plan on modding this summer. With the exhaust tips, do they make the exhaust sound any louder?

With the Z Tube, should I buy the one without the filter and then use the pop charger on the end?

Thanks

·
Registered
978 Posts
Just put in the order for the FM! Under $100 with free shipping from Amazon! :7:

My mechanic said to make sure it was not a universal fit but 'true fit' or something to that affect. He basically said he doesn't have the equipment to bend pipes and such. Does anyone know if the FM needs any special piping work or if it's essentially "plug-and-play"?

Thanks,

Patrick

EDIT: This muffler needs custom piping to work. It cost $150 for the total install.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Anyone running a Magnaflow? If so, what is the model number? How does it sound compared to the posted Flowmaster clip?

Im asking because I get Magnaflow at cost pricing.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just switched my stock out w flowmaster 80 series today. Sounds awesome!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sounds amazing!
I actually did mine too about 6 months ago and love it.
I have actually had 3 people ask me if I have a G35/37 exhaust when at a red light. :D
I did swap out the tips for a larger one too!

Just switched my stock out w flowmaster 80 series today. Sounds awesome!

YouTube - 2007 Nissan Murano SL.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Couldnt find any video clips of a mo without its mid muffler so i took my chances and went to an exhaust shop to remove it and was really disapointed, i must be death because i couldnt tell a differents, i would not recomend removing it, its just a wast of 40-50$.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Someone else posted Borla info on a separate post. I figured this should be here...

Borla ProXS Part number 40348, Center Inlet (2.5", Dual Outlet 2.5" each)

Price today: $144.46

ProXS Muffler part # 40348
Part# 40348
Material: SST
Config: 2.5" In, Dual 2.5" Out
Case Shape: Oval
Case Dims: 19" x 4" x 9.5"
*Note: this muffler has no chambers, so it is reversible inlet/outlet

Sound Clip - 2004 Murano SE, Stock Exhaust EXCEPT for Borla ProXS Muffler
https://youtu.be/BevlPohFCcc?t=5s

Link to referenced post...
http://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/82-1st-gen-2003-2007/22098-will-muffler-do.html

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just ordered the Flowmaster 80. I cant wait to get it on. I just added the Injen CAI yesterday and it sounds amazing! Hoping the FM will make it even better. That Borla does sound pretty good though.

121 - 129 of 129 Posts