Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,437 Posts
I think this belongs in the performance section, but oh well.

From what I've found, it's just a resistor. Do a search for "MAF resistor mod" and you'll learn enough to do this yourself for $1. And the performance is only there until the oxygen sensors adjust the fuel trim to compensate (a few days max).

They sure are selling a lot of them though. :rolleyes:

·
4,664 Posts
HTRK-1 said:
Thanks for the info....man, I'm in the wrong buisness.
That's because you don't like ripping off people.:p

I always take an umbrella with me, when I look on eBay, otherwise I might get some of it on me. However, if you are careful, you can find some good stuff, once you wade through the other junk.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
There is no miracle horsepower mod. If you could really add 5hp for $10, Nissan would have done it already. The resistor mod has been sold for years now on ebay for many other vehicles and I for one do not want to screw up my MAF sensor on a $1 part.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Jaak:"That's because you don't like ripping off people.

I always take an umbrella with me....."
Don't forget the waist high rubber "fishing gear" suit.
The crap that is put out there on eBay really gets to be
one big cesspool of [email protected]#[email protected] And they get away with it
because people buy into all that manuer.:14:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Jaak.....Oh.......Congratulations Mr. Moderator.
Monitor well young man!:6:

And if anyone gets out of line.....don't forget to :yodaddy:

·
4,664 Posts
The only downside to having the moderator label, is some people might perceive me a little differently. (Well, other than the usual "different" they perceive!)

I'm still just a member like everyone else, but I have to clean up the tables and take out the trash while you guys get in your Murano's and drive home after the party. :p But hey, the party's a good one, so I don't mind. Cheers!:7:

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
It's nice that you get the custom title too...then again, so can we... ;)

...but you've definitely earned yours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts