Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I have an 04 Murano that was recently involved in an accident. When I got the car back from the body shop it seemed like they had reset the electronic systems as the clock was the wrong time, the trip meter was reset and the temp. gauge was out of whack. After driving the car for a couple of days I realized that the driver seat was not moving when i started and stopped the car like it was supposed to. I know to change this setting you have to go the personalized settings menu, but when I tried to reset it, it asks me to hit enter to confirm settings reset and won't let me go any further. Now the whole menu is locked up and won't let me do anything.

The body shop said I have to take it to the dealer to do a systems reset, but is there anything I can do myself to avoid a trip to the dealer?

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Those settings are usually lost when battery disconnected. It may be worth disconnecting the battery for a few minutes and then trying again. To disconnect the battery, you only need to take the negative (black) terminal off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts