Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed the pet guard divider?

We are not going to be hauling pets but have other things back there we would perfer not to be missles under hard braking or otherwise.

If you have one:

a) did you install it yourself
b) was it hard to do
c) cost
d) is it easy to remove
e) does removal require a pile of tools or just a few
f) Does it interfer with normal rear seat operation (recline mode etc.)

·
Registered
141 Posts
I've got it installed. It is great. I can run out and take a few photos if you would like.

a. The dealer installed it for me, but it would have been easy to do myself.
b. No
c. Not sure. I got it thrown in for free as part of the sale.
d. Yes. Only 4 screws to remove it. Can be done by one person.
e. Just a phillips screwdriver
f. No, seats still recline.

The guard is pretty sturdy. It doesn't extend all the way to the floor, which is nice because you can still fold the seats down and haul longer items.

Let me know if you want any further info :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
I installed it myself, wasn't to hard do, seems easy enough I just carry a socket wrench with me if i want to remove it. I was lucky with the price because I know someone in a Nissan parts department. The seats recline your head right into the the screen though, unless you are short.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Wine Rack

I've just ordered that last weekend for exactly the same reason, stop luggage moving forward under hard braking...Hey we are off to Italy soon and on the way back the bottom layer in the boot will be filled with wine :2: So I like to call it my wine rack

Anyway the dealer information system stated an installation time of 0.0 minutes....I said my wife will pick it up and they said they would install it for her...Always works, a pretty lady with a baby ;-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts