Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had these for about a month now, just haven't had time to take pics. Just put in a new system too, custom, this way i have a less risk of getting jacked again.

Pics taken with a camera phone (Sony Ericsson W900i), so may not be super clear but good enough!

Wheels:
22x8.5 Helo Tease Wheels

Tires:
Toyo 265/40/22

System:
(2) Hifonics Amp 500w each
(1) Power Acoustik Capacitor 5 Farad
(2) 12" JL Audio W6V2

·
Registered
421 Posts
Nice ride!

Nice wheels, nice system, nice pewter color...

Welcome to the 22" club.

Now, I'm sure you can agree with me that there's not a huge difference in ride quality between 20" and 22".

N2MURANOS

·
Registered
243 Posts
what is your MPG with the 22 inch wheels???

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeh rides pretty smooth! as for miles, i am not exactly sure, i usually get about 300 miles per tank, i think i may be getting a little less like about 285-290 now.

N2MURANOS said:
Nice ride!

Nice wheels, nice system, nice pewter color...

Welcome to the 22" club.

Now, I'm sure you can agree with me that there's not a huge difference in ride quality between 20" and 22".

N2MURANOS

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
those are stunning!!! an the picture quality is amazing for a camera phone. is it a 1.3 megapixel??

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a 2.0 megapixel, this phone is rated one of the best for its camera...

nissanlove said:
those are stunning!!! an the picture quality is amazing for a camera phone. is it a 1.3 megapixel??

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
wow, i couldn't even find that one on the sony ericsson web site. i have the w600i. hopefully i'll get to try out the camera in the near future. sony is comming out with a 3.2 mp cell phone camera soon. that should be awesome, and wicked expensive too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Question about your wheels and stereo system.

Do you have any problems with the tire rubbing the inside of your fender well when you turn? I am considering buying these wheels and would like to get them in a 22 X 9.5, but I noticed you got an 8.5 width.

Dirty Dog

Also did you any problems hooking up your stereo system due to the fact that you had to use the factory radio? I am getting two 12" Kickers, a 350.4 amp and a 600.1 amp. So I will be running about 950 watts. Is the 5 farad cap enough or do you have another battery? Do you have any problems with the lights dimming?

Sorry about all the questions but I have been a Chevy guy and this is the first Nissan I have ever owned and I've only had it for two weeks. So, I'm still learning about them.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Those rims rock

I love those rims. I have been looking at a multitude of after-market rims (thinking of upgrading). I had not seen any that jumped off the web page at me. The ones you have look pretty sweet. (And your camara phone takes awesome pics).

If you don't mind me asking... how much did the rims (and tires) set you back?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Those rims rock

Cost about $2600.00 for everything, install, balanced and all, i got them in town a local rim shop.

Mako said:
I love those rims. I have been looking at a multitude of after-market rims (thinking of upgrading). I had not seen any that jumped off the web page at me. The ones you have look pretty sweet. (And your camara phone takes awesome pics).

If you don't mind me asking... how much did the rims (and tires) set you back?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts