Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a black murano and was considering maybe buying this hoodscoop. can you please photoshop me a pic of what a black murano would look like with this on. Front and/or side view wouod be very nice. thanks a lot. Also, if it is easier you can just email it to me at [email protected] or just post the pic here if it is easier. here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33646&item=2475123006&rd=1 Thanks so much

Also anyone else do you think a hood scoop would look cool, or no?

·
Registered
117 Posts
IMHO, steer clear of the hood scoop

·
4,664 Posts
If it looked like this, I could see it....

I've love to turn a Murano into a dragster! :22:

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
This has to be a joke. Who would apply a cheesy hoodscoop on a beautiful 35K vehicle????? I wouldn't even put one of those on 71 Pinto! Please tell me you were kidding!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ijust saw one on ebay

and was like i wonder what it would look like. So i posted asking for a pic, then i went out to my car and realized that it would look prety stupid especially because the murano hood is not that long. But could anyone plz just photoshop me a pic i am still interested ibn what it would look like, just not interested in buying

·
Registered
282 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
From The front

It does look good, but I would prefer to see it from the front as well, there might be some shots of it on the SEMA Website.

·
Registered
282 Posts
No luck in my search attempts for a shot from another angle!

Only other info discovered is some of the equipment used..."The Custom Shop Murano features paint by Dupont, KMC wheels with Toyo tires, Eibach springs, Automax dash kit, Firestone load leveling, Nitrous Works nitrous system and Toucan lights."

http://www.rockcrawler.com/trailreports/SEMA2003/nissan.asp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts