Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this Murano Pic I found on the web that someone photoshopped.

Attachments

·
Registered
842 Posts
Awesome Mo, would better though in my opinion if it had the "Z" front grill

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
I always thought the MO might look pretty sweet with an AUDI type grille...chrome outer ring and eggcrate hatching top and bottom. Any photoshop experts out there?

·
Registered
113 Posts
That looks sick (in a good way) :6:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I think it is prettty cool...would be a ton of custom work to do it though. Notice that not only does it not have rear doors but the rear window is also one piece. Wow isn't photoshop great :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looks like an Overhaulin' project, the TV show on TLC. I would love for them to overhaul mine if it would look like that.

·
4,601 Posts
I think it's funny how many people complain about the grille, yet it's not been touched in the picture...

Some things I like, others I don't. Can't stand the colour, and this is from a guy that has an orange, er, I mean, Copper Murano!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah Jaak im in the copper club too, I even have the matching leather interior... either ya love it or ya hate it. :cool: Come on Jaak not just Copper, it's Sunlit Copper...big difference :p

·
4,601 Posts
Yeah... Don't ya just love it? I'm also a fan of the orange instrument cluster.

But my favourite motorcycle was a 1972 Kawasaki H1 500 which was orange and black, and had an instrument cluster that was black with lime green markings and an orange needle.

Also loved the lime green and orange Mopars of the late 60's early 70's!

So there's no accounting for taste!

:D

·
Registered
78 Posts
:eek: Ummmmmm.... No way....

·
4,601 Posts
Even a candy red would be awesome, because I've never seen one!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
my signature picture is a photoshopped version of my murano. i think the murano rims would be awesome if they were at least 20"s. put some tinted tails on and tinted front windows and painted break calipers.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
looks like some new honda civic hatchback design. not cool

1 - 18 of 18 Posts