Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure if this has been posted yet. It should be available through your JL dealer at the end of January.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
sweet, finally a space concious bass upgrade. i wonder what sub is in there

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to answer your question...

This sealed enclosure houses a single down firing 10W1v2 woofer, that is rated to handle 150watts of continues power. Wired for a 4ohm load. This enclosures mounts under the cargo flooring and replaces the driver's side cargo bucket. Sicne this enclosure mounts under the floor, there is no carpet color matching.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Krzydmnd-

I am glad you explained it, because I honestly did not know what I was looking at. It definitely is hidden. Nice!

-njjoe

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, they did a great job with it.

BTW~ sticker price is $499. Kinda pricey since I don't think it has an amp built in, but they build quality stuff and the cargo space saved makes it worth it to me.

Right now I have a big 12" sub box in the back. It takes up too much room, not to mention it can't really be secured safely in the event of an accident. Just another big heavy thing to hit me in the back of the head. :) It will just roll around like a bowling ball in a clothes dryer.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
so now what do you do with the bose sub??

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
nissanlove said:
so now what do you do with the bose sub??
eBay.

People will buy anything these days.

-njjoe

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
can you have both the JL and the Bose sub going together??

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
the question is why not. what if your not satisfied with JUST the JL subwoofer?? what if you need that little bit more??

·
Registered
629 Posts
nissanlove said:
the question is why not. what if your not satisfied with JUST the JL subwoofer?? what if you need that little bit more??
Then the Bose woofer is not the place to look...

The JL is going to perform so much better than the Bose, the only thing the Bose would offer to the mix would be muddying up the mid-bass response.

In my opinion. I'd never do it. If you LIKE the sound of the Bose... heh... go for it. Do what you will. :)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
you do make a good point. i just figured they would work well together.

·
5,244 Posts
Not sure if all have it, but mine, 2003 SL does have it....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts