Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my Murano last night. I used Edmunds and was able to get $500 over invoice and got a good trade on my 04 Armada. I installed my RoadMate 700 Navigation because I did not want to go near the 37k area for their Nav. Leather has never been one of my favorite items.

Enclosed is a pic with the RM installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Pretty, pretty, pretty Murano!

Now that's what I am talking about!!!!

Homer

·
Registered
747 Posts
Beautiful

I love that RED!! Great Choice! Congrats.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
gquiring-

Congrats!!

I wish the red was available when I bought mine. That is a sharp-looking car.

The weather is beautiful today here in NJ, so I expect you'll be out and about enjoying your new wheels. Enjoy!!

-njjoe

·
Registered
191 Posts
Great colour!

Is that a sat radio in the second photo? I thought Mo had a sat radio option - meaning you wouldn't need the additional HW...just wondering as I'm considering picking up a radio for my Mo

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
crash said:
Great colour!

Is that a sat radio in the second photo? I thought Mo had a sat radio option - meaning you wouldn't need the additional HW...just wondering as I'm considering picking up a radio for my Mo
Check the description. It's a RoadMate 700 navigation unit.

-njjoe

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lots of folks have been commenting on the color. It is called sunset red. When I saw that color on the lot I knew what I wanted.

Question the display for average MPG always shows **.* What's the deal with that?

·
Registered
89 Posts
gquiring said:
Question the display for average MPG always shows **.* What's the deal with that?
If I remember correctly, you have to put some miles on the vehicle in order for the MPG to work.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
gquiring said:
If you have put at least a mile on the car the display should show the current MPG data. If it still reads *.* then have the dealer check it out.

-njjoe

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have about 120 miles on it and it still shows **.*

I'll wait a full tank before I press the panic button.

** Update **

I reset the trip odometer at 150 miles because it still showed **.* Within seconds of pressing the avg mpg is now working.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts