Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just brought home our new Murano last night, Midnight Blue/Charcoal Leather SL 2WD w/Navigation.

http://www.f150online.com/galleries/albumview.cfm?num=3389

Here are a few pictures of the newest member of the family, our Murano!

For those that want to follow along with the costs, fuel mileage, etc. then feel free to visit our Murano's Ownersite.com Window Sticker.

http://www.ownersite.com/ws.cfm?veh_id=8448

(Disclaimer: I actually own this company, so if this link is inappropriate, moderators please let me know)

I look forward to sharing information with my fellow Murano owners on this (and any other) forum!

·
4,664 Posts
MMMmmm.... The blue looks fabulous!!! Way better than the black... (He says as he quickly ducks the rocks thrown by black Murano owners...)

Very classy!

·
Registered
82 Posts
:lol: funny one jaak!

i only wish they made the murano in a burgondy/maroon color and/or a deep forest green!!!

the blue does look REALLY nice. i think that will be the color i will get.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We will hopefully get some sun tomorrow and I can get some nicer shots of the finish. These really don't do it justice. Keep an eye out. :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's the plan! Murphy's Law kicked in right after I got it home...no sustained sunshine since Monday...but it has been 60-plus degrees.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looks awesome!!!

I forget what my Murano looks like when it's buff. Most of the time it's covered in salt and sand due to a harsh winter. Perhaps I'll post a pic ...anyone interested in seeing a filthy Murano?? :lol:

·
4,664 Posts
Go for it... I think it would appeal to our dark side! :twisted:

I drove one on wednesday that looked silver. Everywhere. Glass, tires, everything! So much salt on the road right now, it's insane.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts