Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my PDA Sat Nav and bluetooth carkit installed in my MO.

The following is a list of the equipment installed:

- iMate PDA2K - phone, PDA, email, web browser, GPS Sat Nav

- THB System 8 car kit - has GPS mouse antenna connectivity and can accomodate over 100 different cell phones with a simple cradle change. Cradle just clicks off.

- Sony Ericsson HCB-700 bluetooth car kit. This car kit has a seperate display and joystick. Display can change colours to match the car interior lighting and joystick controls all car kit functions such as phone book.

Feel free to post any questions/comments you may have.

·
Love to live w/ MO
410 Posts
quick question...
does your audio for cellphone comes out on Bose speaker system or through the sony system.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hasaanbhutta said:
quick question...
does your audio for cellphone comes out on Bose speaker system or through the sony system.
the audio comes out of its own little speaker. you cant feed it through the bose because of the amplifier.

I didnt really bother with the audio mute either. I am happy with pressing the power button on the steering wheel when a call comes through.

·
Registered
33 Posts
15.8l/100km?!?? did you just do a reset and come back from a round of doughnuts in the parking lot? A bunch of quarter mile blasts to torture the CVT?

That is pretty awful milage m8.

Looks like fun!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dvg said:
15.8l/100km?!?? did you just do a reset and come back from a round of doughnuts in the parking lot? A bunch of quarter mile blasts to torture the CVT?

That is pretty awful milage m8.

Looks like fun!

yeah the computer got reset when I had to pull the screen out to feed some wires through.

I have been able to get it as low as 12.2L/100KM but after reading some posts about breaking in the engine, I have been trying vary my speed and revs.

What do you normally get as gas milage?

·
Registered
33 Posts
19-20 mpg with my darlin' cruising through the city to work but that is overall.

Last weekend we pulled down 27.2 and climbing after resetting the computer and filling up with premium. Moe was locked down at 100 kph - the consensus seems to be that is waaay too slow for the gang in here! That puts us in the 8L range I believe.

Sorry to switch back and forth like this, but MPG is the last hangover from the imperial system. Second last really, as dimensional lumber is still in feet and inches!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts