Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey finally got some pics if anyone is interested...not the best because my camera kinda sucks, but will have to do for now. I just put a Chrome Murano Half License Plate on the front. Bought a Chrome frame thats says Nissan on it for my rear license plate but have not put it on yet, waiting for plates. Also have pics of my two 12" Subwoofers and of my Aries Nerf Bars. Let me know what you think... I have to wait till night to take some pics of my Blue LEDs for my alarm. By the way the pics dont do any justice to the Chrome Half Plate, I think it looks really good.

My Pics

·
4,601 Posts
Gotta love it! I don't have the chrome wheels, but I lust after them.

And of course, I love Copper!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looking real good! Thanks for sharing the pics!

:cool:

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
That thing is :blingblin

It looks great man. I love all the chrome on it!!!

·
4,601 Posts
Can't help it... Must see Murano, every time open thread... Can't control self...

Ahhhh, that's better, now the craving is satisfied... That reminds me, mine needs a good shine.:D

Hey! Are you wearing white socks?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha ... no my running shoes are just really white...they are new...yeah you can see my reflection huh...lol

·
4,601 Posts
Yeah, ok, shoes... You scared me for a minute there, I mean, such a cool ride, love the chrome 5 spokers and wait, look, is he wearing white socks? No you idiot, they're running shoes! Oh, phew! It almost blew the whole thing!:D

Actually I figured they were your shoes, but it was funnier to ask if they were socks...:p

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
was just playin around last night at work...kinda bored :23:

Attachments

·
4,601 Posts
Wow! I love it....

Now that's a vinyl sticker I'd put on my rear window... Not a big one, just big enough for someone to read from about 6-8 feet away.

Excuse my sloppy job, but it was a rush to see the concept.

Attachments

·
5,244 Posts
Not, bad.........not bad at all........

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah I was gonna do one in reverse so you could see what it would look like on a black window, but wasn't sure anyone would be interested. Plus I still need to clean it up a bit. I know there had been some talk of a .org decal going on around here for sometime.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Love those chrome wheels!

I also like ur sticker...how about jaak's revision with orange nissanmurano.org like the original and then have a red rear taillight?
I tried to change it but I guess I suck at image editing. :8:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I can do one for you like that, but it will be easier to do from my original illustrator file I have at work, and I wont be back to work till saturday. If you want different colors like that I think you'll need to have an actual sticker made, what we are thinking of is just a vinyl decal so one color is better for that purpose. But I'll do one like you requested saturday so you can see how it looks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
jaycen29 said:
I can do one for you like that, but it will be easier to do from my original illustrator file I have at work, and I wont be back to work till saturday. If you want different colors like that I think you'll need to have an actual sticker made, what we are thinking of is just a vinyl decal so one color is better for that purpose. But I'll do one like you requested saturday so you can see how it looks.
Cool! Can't wait...maybe i can use it as my AIM icon too. Hehe

·
4,601 Posts
Hey if it flys, maybe this would be something the Admin could link to... He's had a link about a non-existant sticker for a while...

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah I know, this is actually pretty much the design I thought of when I read that link about the sticker a long time ago, just hadn't gotten around to actually designing it till now. And dont worry I would only charge a small fee for those of you who want to use this design....lol j/k :D I'm more than happy to give back for all I have gotten from this forum.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
maybe we should post this design on the thread about the sticker and see how much interest there is out there. I'll probably try and fine tune it and do a few different versions when I go back to work saturday...so if any ideas let me know.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I like the reverse of the MO. Something that I could put on my flight bag. I've got your reverse (less the text) in a small gif on my desktop just to remind of the MO. Keeps the day moving! :4:

Nice job.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts