Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When logging in this morning something felt out of place, then I noticed that the Copper Murano in the Red Rocks was gone and Gonzo's Mo in fall colors is up. I almost didn't recognize the page.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
when we had our hyundai santa fe before the m-o, there was a member on the forum i was with from the netherlands that had a site called santa fe year. it had alot of beautiful pictures every month for a year. maybe someone could start one of those here.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Yes Yes I must confess... I hacked my way into the site and placed my beautiful black beauty for all to see.... :2:

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Is that true you hacked it in? Wow a Geek. :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice photo Gonzo!! I enjoyed it.

·
4,664 Posts
Have a nice photo? Just PM the Admin and give him reason to post it!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes, nice photo. I just was wondering who took the photo and who was driving. Doesn't look like Gonzo would be able to do both.:eek:

kokomo

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
OK I must confess... I didn't hack the site (this site is to valuable for my to do that.... yea right like I could in the first place.)

The other confession is that I installed a remote control system for the MO... not only can I start it up in the morning for me but I can have it drive to gas station and fill itself up.... AND I can take pictures of it while its doing that... hence the photo.

OK seriously... its is my MO.... and I took the picture... that is all I'll say.

Glad that you enjoyed it I did a lot of photography work in a previous life.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts