Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased my Murano from Pinnacle Nissan in Scottsdale, Arizona. They are not on the list of dealers on this site. I can only say that I was pleased with the way my purchase was handled and I think this dealer should be added to the list of dealers for Arizona. I only hope the service department will treat their customers like the sales department did me.:7:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought my MO from Pinnacle also. The sales experience was wonderful. I wouldn't take it there for service though. I have had nothing but problems. I only take it to Pinnacle so that they can fix things that they have broken. I get all my other service done and Power Nissan they have a better service department by far.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Beware Pinnacle-Nissan

My wife and I recently visited Pinnacel Nissan. We were going from Tucson, AZ to Scottsdale, AZ (about 150 miles). Salesman Jeff Kerns stated he had a vehicle for us so we both took the day off of work to go up and buy. Got there and Jeff Kerns never showed for our appointment. We were assigned another salesman - - he had know idea of the car Jeff Kerns mentioned to us and said it didn't exist ever. They then trying selling us something else for more money and less options - - - pure bait-and-switch. The payments they were calculating were approximately $40 per month higher than they should be based on the amount borrowing, interest rate, and term. They were somehow adding additional fees on in the calculation without displaying any of this to the buyer. My wife and I left very angry as we both wasted a day off and drove 150 miles to buy a car that never existed in the first place and never even met the a!shole of a salesman. Needless to say I left him a very nice voicemail after we left. BEWARE OF PINNACLE NISSAN AND JEFF KERNS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts