Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
ME. the 04 Polished Pewter on the right and the NEW 05 Platinum on the left. same lighting and everything so you can make a good comparasion.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Well, it's not exactly like everybodys cameras have the same settings and it is also not true that everybodys monitors will reproduce the same colors.

But Grip. on my monitor your pix seems to show your "old" MO as a luminous Gold.....

And Trev your pix is awfully close to black. Certainly could pass for "charcoal".

Course it could be my monitor. But 1 will get you 10 that my monitor is no further off than the rest of the member's monitors.

Don't they have Platinum on the Nissan USA site?
http://www.nissanusa.com/HomePage

At the very least that takes the error down to each individuals monitor?
I would think that Nissan would do it's very best to be accurate.
(Of course these "metallic" jobs always look different in different light anyway.)

I guess what I am saying is that the only way to really know what a color looks like to go look at it. :cool:

Homer

·
4,994 Posts
That my Grill! And that why I thought the two side by side, same camera and light would give a good comparison. It is early mornig so the light temperature is still low and will accentuatethe yellow, But take a look at the grass and trees. AND I am blond not fully white yet, (no matter what grippee thinks, she is too nice to actually say it out loud)! Best I can do. :(

PS trev it looks cold up there, Color temp about 5900K

·
Registered
174 Posts
I just took that photo , the sky is cloudy and real flat lighting. It'll look lighter and brighter in the sun, the paint has a lot of flake in it.

Hard part is keeping it clean long enough to take a picture. ;)

·
4,994 Posts
It is GOLD ! A very special kind it's called "Gone Gold" :D

·
Registered
470 Posts
I have pictures of my Platinum SE in My Gallery. Click on the Gallery button below.

·
4,994 Posts
NICE PIC's :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts