Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Major Geek
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, did someone here buy a sunlit copper Murano from Ramsey Auto Group in NJ and drive home through Baltimore and Delaware tonight? (Saturday, July 10th) My wife and I drove from Central Florida back to the Philly area today (869 miles, 15 hrs even) and we picked up a sunlit copper debadged Mo around Baltimore... and he was flyin'!! Well, having been raised in NJ, I couldn't pass up the opportunity, and it turned into about 45 minutes of FUN FUN FUN cat & mouse running up 95. Topped off at 105 going by the Maryland House rest area when, after he gained about 30 car lengths on me, my wife said, "eh, just pass him one more time <wink wink>" I chased him down, pulled up alongside and put about half a car length on him just to make it official ;) It was pretty funny watching a Neon trying to play with us, and each time we had an opening, we'd see him -- and the rest of the traffic -- just drift backwards (and then shoot by) until we reached the next traffic cluster. I haven't lived in Jersey for several years so this mysterious driver took some crazy slots that I haven't had the nerve for in some time. Still got to get some good 2 lane hops in.

If whoever you are happens to read this -- thanks for the good time! It was the perfect way to wrap up a long day of driving, and thanks for keeping my blood pumping.

·
Major Geek
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Haulin' hogs to Florida?

Who did I wave to haulin' a couple of hogs on 95 South in South Carolina yesterday? Nice lookin' bikes.

·
I know, I know, pull over
82 Posts
I don't think it was me, but I did pick my Victory 8-ball up from service using my Murano yesterday...

If you ever see a Silver Murano hauling this, be sure to wave:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts