Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 Mo with the Bose 6-CD stereo. It is sat-ready, but no sat is installed.

If I understand correctly, I need the Xterra version of the Nissan iPod adapter--the model "without satellite."

http://www.yournissanparts.com/cata...rsville&DeptID=191674&ItemID=9380111&detail=1

Correct? Thanks for fact-checking me, I have been browsing the forum for a while but there are many options and I would hate to get the wrong thing.

·
Registered
255 Posts
That is exactly what I have. Don't forget the discount code before placing your order!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Don't mess with your dealer, they're clueless! Use CLBTTN when you order from yournissanparts.com. Jerseyparts has been very helpful with our questions and also has the best price even before the discount!

·
Registered
93 Posts
does the iPod really have to mount in the rear cargo area like the description reads??? Does the connector go inline at the amp level or the head unit level?

thnx

·
Registered
255 Posts
There are several posts including a sticky that tells all about the factory solution. I have an 05 so I got the Xterra kit. They all connect behind the rear seat next to the amp, but I ran the included wire harnesses up to my glove box. I could have gone to my arm rest, but didn't feel like tearing that out to drill an access hole. I don't know how long the harness is with the Titan kit which you would need if you have an 06 or newer Murano.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts