Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car has been breaking down for a while now, but I keep getting it fixed at the shop for different reasons.

But in the past five months, this has happened twice. I'll be driving around and my wheel will just stop turning and the engine just shuts off. I paid about $500 to get it fixed a couple months ago and I just took it in again to replace the battery.

I got the battery replaced by a friend, and he said he may not have fit it in properly, because after getting the oil changed, and the battery replaced, the car still won't turn on. When I turn my keys to turn on the engine, the car starts to rev up, but gives up when the engine is almost done turning on.

Any idea on what this could be?

·
Registered
2011 Nissan Murano LE AWD
1,103 Posts
My car has been breaking down for a while now, but I keep getting it fixed at the shop for different reasons.

But in the past five months, this has happened twice. I'll be driving around and my wheel will just stop turning and the engine just shuts off. I paid about $500 to get it fixed a couple months ago and I just took it in again to replace the battery.

I got the battery replaced by a friend, and he said he may not have fit it in properly, because after getting the oil changed, and the battery replaced, the car still won't turn on. When I turn my keys to turn on the engine, the car starts to rev up, but gives up when the engine is almost done turning on.

Any idea on what this could be?
It would be hard to pin down what the problem is without more information. Have you scanned the ECM for trouble codes? What was repaired recently? What did you mean that the new battery didn't "fit in properly"?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts