Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Polished 20" Wheels and Tires Price Drop

I have a set of custom polished 20" x 8.5" Enkei LM-1/5S Wheels with Nitto Nt-404 255/50R20 tires for sale for $1000. The bolt pattern is 5 x 114.3 offset is 40. The wheels are in pristine condition with no curb rash.

They were just repolished from Rite Way Wheel and Tire in Walnut Creek and are in storage. The tires have about 10,000 miles on them. I will also include my remaining Zoopseal kit. I have a replacement certificate for the tires from the Discount Tire Company and lifetime balance and rotation.

Pick-up in the San Francisco Bay Area preferred. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Here's a photo from the forum:

http://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2901&highlight=polished+wheels

·
Registered
792 Posts
I'll take back what I said about not having seen a nice set of aftermarket wheels on a Murano. Those are great.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Yeah I agree, shiny and pretty without too much bling.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I checked UPS and shipping is about $300. I'm hesistant to ship them because of possible damage to the finish. I will be out of town until next monday. Email me your phone number/email and I'll contact you after I get back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts