Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my car!

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
That's my baby. :roadtrip: Wish I could tint the fronts like that but the limit is 35% to be legal around here.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I really wanted pewter but none available so I took silver. I like it a lot but that pewter is sweet!:4:
looks really good too with the extra tinting. I think that's the one mod I'm planning and I might debadge the rear but we'll see.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Welcome to the club. Nice MO. You look just like my buddy Zig! The main difference is you gotta be way smarter than Zig... he just bought a Chevy!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just got an SE AWD in Polished Pewter/Charcoal Leather. My wife and I actually wanted silver but the pewter has grown on us. Here's the odd thing, this one has the chromed 5 spoke wheels. We didn't add them on, they came on it. We didn't want to pay the difference for them either so they subtracted it. But, we like the way they look now that we've gotten used to them. Personally I've never understood why you'd chrome aluminum. I'll try to post a pick in the gallery sometime since this is a less common combo.

George

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It took my dealer 3 weeks to find the Polished Pewter/Charcoal Leather with the options I wanted. They found it in southern Ohio. Regarding tinting-- Michigan law prohibits the tinting of the windshield or windows immidiately adjacent to the driver or the front side passenger. The limit for rear and rear-side windows is 35%. Otherwise I would like to. It looks cool on yours.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
That's beautiful. you have nice weather where you are too. sunny in december.
I like your reflections. makes you both look short like a funhouse mirror.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sigh...that's the one I wanted(pewter/charcoal). Settled for Silver and wish I hadn't. Dealer located only one in Tenn. when I was looking. Sweet!

PS. How much to tint just the drivers windows?

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
tigger said:
Sigh...that's the one I wanted(pewter/charcoal). Settled for Silver and wish I hadn't. Dealer located only one in Tenn. when I was looking. Sweet!

PS. How much to tint just the drivers windows?
i had all of mine done over (rears a step lighter than the fronts,...) but expect you can get the dr/pas done for under 80$US

1 - 12 of 12 Posts