Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my wheels polished by Rite Way Tire and Wheel in Walnut Creek, CA. I had to wait a month, but it was well worth the wait.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Beautiful.

Do they have a protective coating of any kind?

Homer

·
5,244 Posts
Simply :6:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Looks good pumice, Your in hayward huh...we are gonna try and arrange a meet for bay area members sometime. I am actually gonna go to hayward tommorrow to check out Sound Innovations, a stereo shop that is out there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Polished Wheel Seal

I just ordered some Zoopseal to seal the polish. The owner of the shop that polished my wheels said the product is very popular with hot rodders. He said after the application, you can clean and treat the wheels like chrome.

Jaycen, Middle Harbor Shoreline Park in Oakland would be a great meeting spot. It just opened up recently and has awesome views of the Bay Bridge and SF.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
beautiful! Any specs about the wheel and tires? Post more pics!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Cool another local I live in San Leandro, Pumice. I think i need to find something to give an ultra polish to my chrome wheels and umm still clean the rest of my car :rolleyes:

·
Registered
541 Posts
cool I'll keep that park in mind pumice. How much did it cost ya to get the wheels polished. I already have chrome but I am just curious.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wheels

The wheels are 20x8.5 Enkei Lm1-5S, with 255/50/20 Nitto Nt-404 Tires. I got them from Discount Tires (Tires.com) for $250 a wheel. They're also available in chrome for about $350.

It cost me $125 a wheel to get them polished. There was another reputable shop in San Jose, CA called Wheel Techniques that wanted $125-$150 a wheel.

I will definitely post pics more pics as soon as I get the MO washed, clay barred and waxed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts