• More than $2000 under sticker

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see how many of the 150+ registered users on this site have actually taken the plunge..... :wink:

·
Registered
82 Posts
i voted for w/in the next 3 months but actually, i should say that i have one. i am totally sold on the murano!! however, technically i don't own it...YET!! :lol:

·
4,664 Posts
I just bought one 2 hours ago, and I'm all excited like a kid in a Candy store.... :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
I said I won't be buying one. My mom was actually looking for an suv because we started having problems with our minivan. We got the mini van fixed, so there's no need for replacing it as of now.

·
4,664 Posts
Taylormade said:
It's about darn time Jaak!!! Congrats! What are you doing on your computer? You should be out driving!!!
Well, I'm trying to feed my obsession while I wait to pick it up!!!

I get it Friday at noon. They've been keeping it warm and out of the snow in the showroom, since November.

I dropped into the dealer and the guy I was working with on the deal, was busy with other customers, but handed me the keys to a silver SL AWD. So I went out for a drive for half an hour and tried, really tried to find a reason not to get one. Drove it up and down hills, on the highway, in town, played with every button and feature. It just made me want one more!

I say goodbye to my 2K Maxima. It's been the best car I've ever had the pleasure to have as a daily driver, in my 25 years of driving. And yet, I think I'll forget I even had one, within an hour of having the Murano! :lol:

·
4,664 Posts
Sunlit Copper SL AWD ( I have to add the AWD for the Americans... we don't have a choice!), no sunroof, which I wouldn't have minded, but I can live without... It's been kept warm and cozy on the showroom floor since November. So they'll have to wipe off the drool and fingerprints, so I can put salt, dirt, road tar and rocks all over it.... (sob, sob....)

Can't justify the SE price considering I don't want a computer trying to drive for me, (hey I grew up in this crap in worse handling cars), don't mind the leather, but I actually like the looks of the cloth better in the charcoal, would have liked the HID's but only because I'm a victim of fashion, not because I need them, and I like the SL's wheels better.

And the Nav? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... You want how much? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... phew! ha. ha ha. I can buy two colour Garmin units with a voice that says "Turn left in 1/2 a mile, you moron!" for the same money, and I'll get to keep them or use them in other cars, or rental vehicles on holidays.

It's really hard to focus on work right now... I want my new toy!!!!

I had to rip out my Cellular car kit from the Maxima last night. The only thing left to do tonight is to get the inside part of the antenna off the glass.. I might just leave it and get a new one. So the next question, is, where to mount the car kit! I'll have to figure out a spot that doesn't look hideous.

Now, to make sure you really know I'm a geek... I'm changing the LED's in my cell phone to orange ones so it will match the instruments. Talk about needing to get a life!!!! (You wouldn't believe how small those suckers are...)

Between the outside and the inside, it's going to look like freakin' Halloween!

So, um, yeah. Uh, I'm a little, um, excited....

Even my wife is, and she doesn't care about cars. Just as long as I don't have to go antique shopping now. I hope she doesn't see that commercial.

·
Registered
4 Posts
:lol: got a silver SL with the premium package last week of November. Wifey won't let me drive so I bought a Mustang a couple of days later for my daily drive.

Now I'm crossed as to which one I love better. The stang has been fun to drive to work while the Murano on weekends or long trips has been very good. No problem so far except for the squeaky visor (due to the weight of the CD Visor) and have put in 3K miles so far. Fun part still is answering questions about the car.

·
4,664 Posts
My Brother-in-law looked at it and said "It looks like a PT Cruiser on steroids.."

I said "No, actually it's much more than that...."

He's got a Cherokee and I can tell already he's jealous... :lol:

·
Registered
14 Posts
:D Pewter SE FWD with everything except the Nav system and heated seats (CA....don't need heated seats 8). Was going to get the Silver with black leather interior but opted for the 'cabernet' leather instead as it was ultimately more interesting. It's only been five days since I drove it off the lot but can't find enough good things to say about this vehicle. Never been happier with a purchase like this before. Even beats the thrill I got when I picked up my 2000 Maxima SE. A true technilogical marvel is the Murano.

·
4,664 Posts
Found this poll way back in the dusty old posts, revived it, and moved it to polls..

It's amazing the old posts that go unnoticed!

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Usually sticker price means MSRP. I take it in this poll, you mean "invoice price." Anyone paying MSRP got ripped off royally.

In June 2003, with no rebates or incentives, I managed to haggle my way on a midnight blue SE AWD, $1190 below invoice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts