Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to quickly gauge the interest to see if it is worth my time to re-create the Nissanmurano.org sticker. Please see this thread for details..http://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/...eadid=6582&highlight=nissanmurano.org+sticker

I've got permission from the Administrator to use the url, but haven't heard back from jaycen. My guess is if we tweak the original logo enough, I won't need his consent. Anyways, please take a look and like me know if there is interest. Also, please let me know which of the 4 logos you think we should go w/.

Once I get a sensus and if there is enough interest, then I will post the information on how to get a sticker in the classifieds section.

Sorry, I couln't figure out how to create a poll, so just just add comments to this thread:confused:

·
Registered
324 Posts
I'm In

I would take some, I may try to make one from a you print it label.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Count me in, I'll definately take a couple.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Currently, I am thinking the following image will be the one I will use. I changed the text font and added a "step rail"

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Coness said:
Currently, I am thinking the following image will be the one I will use. I changed the text font and added a "step rail"
JM2¢ now, I like the more readable font, but adding the step rail might be less
appropriate, only because the "step rail" I don't see that as a "Genuine Nissan Accessories" per
Murano Accessories

·
Registered
9 Posts
wa4qfy said:

JM2¢ now, I like the more readable font, but adding the step rail might be less
appropriate, only because the "step rail" I don't see that as a "Genuine Nissan Accessories" per
Murano Accessories

I agree, the step rail goes beyond "genuine Nissan" and lots of us don't have and won't add a step rail. Make an optional decal with the step rail along with the standarrd Murano. Options are good as long as it's not too costly....IMHO....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts