Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been looking at them and lurking around here for quite a while and think I am ready t ogo for it. how does this deal sound...

2006 Murano SL AWD
Glacier Pearl
Cafe Latte Leather
Touring pkg.
Tow pkg.
42 Month lease
$1000 down at signing
$436/mo payments

Any thoughts or comments are appreciated.

·
Mo Love!
25 Posts
Hello! That seems a bit high for a lease... especially with $1000 down. I got mine in November 2004 (a 2004 end of year model) on a 42 month lease for no money down, about $500 due at signing for 1st payment, title and license, etc... and my payment is $399.90/mo including 6% sales tax. AND, i have 15000 miles per year... if youre looking at a 2006 model, then maybe... but for a 2005, that seems a little high.. especially since they run lease specials through Nissan Financing all the time... check the Financing specials section of the Nissan website for some deals... dont take one dealers word for it either. Go to a couple if youre not happy.

Good luck!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I was looking specifically for an '06 model mainly for the mp3 capability since I had my CarPC in my past 2 vehicles so I cannot live with just a normal radio any longer. The finale lease turned out like this $1000 due at signing for first payment etc. with $450/month on an 2006 Midnight Blue SL AWD with everything and about 6 dealer installed accessories(hitch, pet guard, mud flaps, floor mats, cargo protector, rock shield clear plastic fender covers) for 36 months and 15k miles. To answer your question of why leasing, I usualyl don't last in a car for more than 3 years so there is no reason for me to buy a car when I know I am always going to have a payment and as a side benefit of leasing the dealerships treat you like royalty since they want their car to be taken care of.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts