Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this at FA FX/35 site:

"Well, after months of plugging Doug Crawford's modified intake plenun on the G35 forum and getting him and his crew to come on over for a visit from My350Z.com, I finally got mine. After a bit of a delay caused by trading my coupe for an FX, I now get the distinguished honor of being the first to install the Crawford plenum in an FX35 (or Murano) and all bragging rights associated with said action (Doug told me so ). Ok, now that I've gotten that out of the way, on to the good stuff." (conts)

http://crawfordzcar.com/

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
That should work. The stock intake and exhaust on the Z is very well done. All of the aftermarket attempts have netted little dyno gain, if any. The MO on the other hand, IMHO will see measurable and significant increases from intake and exhaust mods. But the question in my mind is still the margin on the CVT.

Did they post any dyno results?

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The FA (FX/35) tread on the subject contains a wealth of info including dyno pics.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will work in Murano!

I contacted them via email and asked if the Polished Plenum was Available for the Nissan Murano?

They replied Yes!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
While very interesting, it's too much of an upgrade for me.

I'd love to put a nice free flow muffler on mine, it deserves a better sound, and perhaps Satellite, that's it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts