Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my Murano, but after getting my wife a car with Android Auto, I now think my Murano is seriously lacking.
I see some threads about swapping radios, but I don't know that they will work in my case. Can I install a 2018 (or 2019) radio with AA into my 2017 that has the base radio (No NAV). Is the dash any different between the base radio and other radios that had NAV or is only a software difference?
And if this is possible, does anyone know what that part # is for the appropriate radio?

Thanks

·
Registered
335 Posts
I love my Murano, but after getting my wife a car with Android Auto, I now think my Murano is seriously lacking.
I see some threads about swapping radios, but I don't know that they will work in my case. Can I install a 2018 (or 2019) radio with AA into my 2017 that has the base radio (No NAV). Is the dash any different between the base radio and other radios that had NAV or is only a software difference?
And if this is possible, does anyone know what that part # is for the appropriate radio?

Thanks

Check the threads, you'd have to stick to a 2018 since the connectors and back of the radio changed either mid cycle 2018 or 2019. Also you would need to confirm that AA was available on the base radio for 2018.

·
Registered
23 Posts
If it were possible to do the swap I wouldnt. Android Auto has so many problems. I have constant audio skipping and I have tried 3 different phones and maybe 8 different cables. Its infuriating.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts