Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody have an aftermarket shift knob? post your pics! i want to get one for my new murano but i've yet to find one i like! =D also does the stock shift knob just twist off? POST YOUR PICS!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Prolines Shift Knob

b4dk42m4 -
Look here at Proline's shift knob. It's the only one I know of on the forum:

Prolines Shift knob

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx for the reply! that cf dash kit looks kinda bad =X the aluminum trim looks a lot better IMO. im looking to get a new ball style shifter =P possibly a nismo shifter if i can find one. do they even make nismo shifters? o_O

·
Registered
758 Posts
b4dk42m4

Nismo does make Shifter handles. Look in the Accessories sticky on this forum, has a number of Aftermarket accessory dealers listed, A couple of them sell NISMO shift handles. Maybe Courtesy Nissan or 1STNISSANPARTS.com......something like that.

look here: Murano Accessories web addresses

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow! sexie but expensive haha. thx for the info, and now im thinkin bout picking up that sexie gunmetal one =S $112 >.<

·
V.I.P Member
149 Posts
Here's the MOMO F16 Evo Black/Titanium, it'll fit shift vehicles with a 16 mm or less shaft diameter. Not sure if it'll fit the Mo, but it sure is sexy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I'd like the one on the Murano GT-C. Now that's a work of art.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
SExyMurano said:
Here's the MOMO F16 Evo Black/Titanium, it'll fit shift vehicles with a 16 mm or less shaft diameter. Not sure if it'll fit the Mo, but it sure is sexy.
That is nice looking.... where can you get one?

·
V.I.P Member
149 Posts
Gonzo said:

That is nice looking.... where can you get one?

I found it on ebay under item number 320105229787, but make sure it fits the Mo before you pick one up. I posted instructions on how to remove your existing knob (in one of my topics) if you happen to need it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts