Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this whining noise under the hood coming from 2020 Murano. It seems to be coming from E-psf motor. The noise changes with turning left or right. Any one else having the similar issue. I see lot of posts about this issue for 2014-2016 models with all Nissans but not sure if its happening on newer models too?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
If you can, upload a video of the sound to YouTube and post the link to it here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is not my video but it’s basically the same noise. Not this loud either bit it’s the same noise.

·
Registered
587 Posts
My 2017 Murano power steering pump also makes a whining noise when turning the wheel. I believe this is normal. Only can be heard from the outside, and especially when the hood is up. Cannot hear it in the interior...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
It is normal, nothing to worry about

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is what i have read or find out so far that it’s normal. So annoying. I hope they come up with a solution.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Its year 6 into this generation Murano. I highly doubt they will come up with a solution for this gen. Maybe next gen...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I don't know what's the big deal here, because once you close the hood, you cannot hear the noise from inside the car

·
Registered
95 Posts
I don't have the foggiest idea what's the serious deal here, in light of the fact that once you close the hood, you can't hear the commotion from inside the vehicle
Most vehicles make the same noise. Especially when you get to the end of the turning radius.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts