Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any good dealer experiences in the east bay or bay area? I'm looking to buy in the next couple of weeks. Are prices still going below invoice?
carsdirect is offering basically invoice...
Thoughts? Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Try McKevitt Nissan in Berkeley. My salesman was Tony (forget his last name) and he treated me very well. All it took was a 10 minute phone call. I had located the exact MO I wanted at his dealership via the Nissan website search tool, and gave Tony my best price (from another dealer). He gave me a lower price. A 45 min drive to Berkeley from San Francisco, and the MO was ready when I arrived. Painless transaction and no haggling or dealership extra option like extended warranty or rustproofing etc..., great price ($1190 under invoice in June 2003, and this was without any rebates!).

I would avoid Stevens Creek Nissan in San Jose though. They treat their customers like trash.

·
Registered
15 Posts
In the South Bay, try Capitol Nissan in San Jose. I walked in and drove out with the car I wanted at a great price. Talk to the internet manager, Rod Parfett. He can be reached at (408) 979-4154.
I second the comment about Stevens Creek Nissan. No response to my e-mails and my wife and I were on the lot 3 different times and never had a sales person approach us.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I remember emailing Rod Parfett. Nice quick responses to my messages. I was all set to go to Capitol for a silver Murano but McKevitt beat their offer, last minute. So, I can also recommend Capitol as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would recomend San Leandro Nissan at Marina Square Auto Plaza...the staff is friendly and they'll make you a good deal on a new Nissan.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Try Farid at Dublin Nissan. He gave me a good internet price for my 04 last May. I think he is the head there now. Yes! stay away from stevens creek nissan they are not pleasant people to deal with. Just do the run and check 'em all anyways - internet offers works great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts