Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had this problem before?
I bought the Murano with SIRIUS antenna installed already. I was able to listen to the sample channels for about 2 weeks after I bought it, and it got disconnected. This was about 4 months ago. Today I finally decided to activate the radio for good, and I called to setup the account, but my radio can't be activated. In order to activate, I have to tune into channel 184, but as soon as I press the SAT button, my radio shows me the radio ID and won't let me change channel. I tried powering off and powering on, and nothing.
If I hold the tune button, it starts to scroll thru the channels, but as soon as I release it, it goes back to show me my radio ID.
Anyone know what might be wrong? Thanks!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Same thing happend to me

They may at ,sirius have the incorrect radio ID.

Also unplug the power plug on the box it may need a reset.Mine did.That may help.It is located under the pass rear seat .fold it down flip up the black rubber cover you will see 2 antenna square plugs and then a white power plug that is the plug.
Also mine locks up sometimes dealer looking into that.

hope this helps call sirius and have them hit the radio with programing again This is common I sell sirius and XM radio at my store in NY.

·
Registered
282 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!
Let me try what both of you suggested and I will let you know if I have any luck.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So a combination of the 2 solutions finally worked.
I plug the radio antenna power as suggested and called SIRIUS to resend the activation signal. I am now subscribed! =)

Thanks all!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts