Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Problem with Tire Preasure System

Okay soo i did a search and couldnt find what i was looking for.

My TPS light went on and said all my tires where flat, i pulled over 2 check and they all where fine, so i then took it into the deal. They reset it and everythign was fine for a week. Then again it came on, i went in and everythign was fine again for a week. Now it has gone on again and i dont kno what 2 do with the car. File for Lemon Law, or tell them 2 replace the system? can they actially rreaplce that system, all the parts?? ne one experiance this problem, that can help me out a little bit??

thanks alot,

A flat tired customer... lol

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Don't know about lemon laws, I would personally continue to work with dealer. Since you have said it is all the tires, the indivual units are probably OK, The centeral receiving unit replacement may be in order. What year is your MO?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I recently experienced the "flat tire" alarm, checked tires and found all were inflated to spec. Then I decided to read the "manual" (why do we not do that first ?) and it indicates that during cold weather, one needs to adjust the pressure to "cold weather" readings ! Once I added 2 lbs each tire, all was well !!

·
5,100 Posts
If the added pressure solves the problem sounds like the dealer was being very good to you, resetting if not required.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well they should of known about the 2 additional lds of air needed in the tires, shouldnt they have??? lol not my fault, ill try it, but for sum reason i really think sumthings wrong with the system..

·
5,100 Posts
Maybe they did, If something is defective with your system or it's setting I still suggest what I said in my eariler post.

·
5,100 Posts

·
5,100 Posts

·
5,100 Posts
My pleasure. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts