Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,

Finally put time aside to purchase the online subscription for the service manual at the Nissan site. Got 41 of 43 PDF files in about an hours time but 2 files are giving me problems. The 2005 Murano BL & LAN docs will not download completely. I have tried several times on different PC's.

Any suggestions???

njmo:(

·
Love to live w/ MO
410 Posts
if they are not REALLY big chapters, i would suggest printing them off.... and scanning them later.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
If you can view them on Acrobat (using the browser plugin), can't you save them from the menu? I am referring to the Acrobat menu, not right click and save. That might do the trick.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was a Nissan Glitch

Sorry I jumped the gun. Waited a bit and tried the files again and was able to save. I was viewing the docs in Acrobat but the last pages were still pulling from the website. Funny thing is that the site showed only 10 people on and I was getting some type of I/O error when the files were 90-95% downloaded to my screen.

Well I am happy now that I have all the documentation for my Mo. I just need to back it up somwhere safe now.

Thanks!:2:

·
4,601 Posts
If you have Adobe Acrobat, you can pull down the whole manual as one file.... It's big.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm about 45% done with printing the service manual out (~1500 pages) using company time and resource. A hundred or two pages a day double sided.
I'll probably never use it since I already burned it onto a CD (all three years). I just wanted to see how big this this pile will grow. Gee..I wonder why they charge $295 for the hardcopy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts