Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had problems with the service at Pinnacle Nissan in Scottsdale? Every time I take my MO in they break something and I have to take it back, also every time I take it in they keep it all day and I am stuck having to find rides. I wouldn't take it their if they didn't keep breaking things thats the only reason I go back.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im sorry to hear about your service problems at Pinnacle. I bought mine there about two months ago and was well pleased with the sales dept. I have not been to the service dept. yet. Would you mind giving me more info on your problems. I live about 200 miles from there and have been wondering how the service dept is going to perform. I think many dealers have the same problem. How many miles do u have on your Murano??:7:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have over 20,000 miles on my MO now and I bought in October of 2004. I bought Lo jack and the lex shield that was my first experience with the service department, and it was a bad one. It took me 4 days to get anyone to call me back to make an appointment and then when I finally took my car in I got it back with big scratches. I have been taking back ever scenes because when they fix something they break something else, and I always get my car back with big greasy footprints on the floor and fingerprints all over the seats it is getting really bad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts