Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a proud new owner of a 2005 Murano SE AWD. I picked it up from Sheehy Nissan in Glen Burnie, MD.

They treated me great and cut me a fair deal! After shopping around and getting web quotes, they lived up to everything they promised. No BS, no hidden fees and no pressure sales. Highly recommended.

Gordongekko

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Why would you even care, Gordon?

After all, Greed is good.

Homer

PS Welcome to the board. Nice to hear of a good dealer now and then.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase. Everyone on this site knows exactly how you feel right now. I bet you could not wait to get up and look out the window or better yet in the garage.
Even though I have had mine since Dec 27, 2003, I still stand back and admire this pup. Good luck.
Bob1

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
gordongekko said:
I'm a proud new owner of a 2005 Murano SE AWD. I picked it up from Sheehy Nissan in Glen Burnie, MD.

They treated me great and cut me a fair deal! After shopping around and getting web quotes, they lived up to everything they promised. No BS, no hidden fees and no pressure sales. Highly recommended.

Gordongekko
I got my Murano at sheehy nissan as well, but the one in annapolis.
Overall I like the buying experience and if i am getting another nissan, i will deal with this dealership.

As I recall, this dealership also sold the one milionth Nissan's vehicle to a lady here in annapolis. She got her car for free of course :p

Article here:
http://www.sheehynissan.com/location/annapolis-nissan/frame.jsp?url=../../custom/million.html

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Homer, I'm impressed with your knowledge of one of the greatest movies of all time "Wall Street." If I had a tenth of Gekko's money I'd REALLY be loving life. :) After buying the Murano I feel like a millions bucks though!

I'm preaching to the choir, but when I started searching I was amazed at what you get for the money. I originally started out set on the Lexus RX 330 or the BMW X-5. I had a 1996 Ford Explorer, but didn't want to get another full boxy-type SUV but wanted more carlike appeal and didn't want to give up all the space. The Murano is perfect and hands down beat out any of the other cars in its class and even some supposedly a step up.

I would like to replace the lackluster Bose subwoofer though. I've seen some posts on here about adding one in the place of the spare tire, but I don't want to do that in the event I might (heaven forbid) need the spare for something one day. Any recommendations? I've read some other stories about changing the stereo loses your climate control features and I don't want that either.

I'd settle to keep the Bose head unit if I can just change the sub and maybe even the speakers out and ad an amplifier in between.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sheehy!

Congrats Gordon!

We also bought our Mo from Sheehy, though in Manassas. They treated us fairly! Their Business Mgr. solidly worked the financing to close the deal.

Our local dealership, which we bought the Maxima from, didn't seem to want to work with us again... so be it....

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Congrats on your new car, and welcome to the family!

·
4,664 Posts
Congrats! Get ready to strengthen your facial muscles, from the continuous smiling!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts