Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are finally proud new owners of a Murano. We closed out the deal last night!! I have been reading this forum for some time now and I must say it feels good to really be a part of it now. I am going to spend my day tring to read about all the neat little gadgets of the car and if I run into any issues I will be looking for your expert advice. The Car is awsome , the three of us have not stoped smiling yet. My wife, myself, and the murano :).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congratulations, I just purchased my Murano as well, and I haven't stopped smiling yet, I hear that this simling syndrome can go on for months .

Have fun and enjoy,

Azeke:)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Congrats and glad to see your wait is over. I should be closing the deal next week. Man am I getting anxious. Pewter SE, black leather, 4WD, loaded minus navi. I have never been this excited about purchasing a vehicle. What an awesome everything. :2:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I too just purchased a beautiful '04 Silver w/beige interior and everything but VDC and Nav for my wife this weekend in Boise, Idaho. I have never owned a car this nice, and outside of driving a friends buffed Audi A8, I have never been behind the wheel of such a tremendous vehicle. How fired up was I to get this rig? I am sacrficing my very nice '99 F150 xtracab and driving the wife's old Subaru to bring the MO into our family. Let me tell all of you when I say that I researched my self purple in the face in deciding which SUV to buy, and after looking at the Murano, it was a no brainer. There is simply nothing like this bad machine on the road today. I am so fired up...

:10:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts