Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased one on Wednesday. MSRP @ 34,814 for SE AWD (gold). Love it. Probably spent to much, but it looks like the SE's are going to be only about 10% of the imports. Also got a good trade on my s2000 (will always miss that car) for it being the winter. Question: I thought the Cold Package would of been an extra $499. However, it was not on the invoice, but I have the heated seats and mirrors. They either forgot to add it to MSRP (it is not in the 34,814) or Nissan has changed there option packages and not updated published pricing. Anybody else seen this?

The ride is awesome. People who say the CVT sounds weird (no sewing machine) are wrong or drove a lemon. It handles awesome (I know how a good car handles, I drove the s2000 exclusively for two years). Extremely quiet, awesome stereo. I could go on and on.

·
Registered
139 Posts
We purchased our SE AWD last Monday. It too has heated seats. About the same price as yours. White with Sand interior. It is a honey!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased a midnight blue and tan for $600 over invoice. I brought it at Star Nissan in Bayside, NY. It appears that the heated seat and heated mirrors come standard.
:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
I read over at the freshalloy website that Nissan was including the Cold Package as a special limited time offer for the new release. They didn't have any info on when they would stop doing this.

·
4,664 Posts
However, they are in Canada, so perhaps it's a matter of how the vehicles are routed.

There are no FWD versions in Canada, so I wonder if you will ever find heated seats on a FWD, as standard.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes, you will...

FWD SE - Tulsa OK, has heated seats. This item was not listed on the window sticker. Dealer caught the "mistake" and told me they were going to increase the price on the sticker by $500 to fix it. Ha!

Told him what I read here and on FreshAlloy that heated seats were appearing as standard on leather models all over. News to him - they never received any advisory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts