Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Things have changed drastically in the last two weeks. We are now considering trading our 2015 SL for a 2020 Platinum. The deals look amazing online. There seem to be year end pricing midyear. Our local dealer sold 3 vehicles last week.
Anyone else considering trading at this time? Any thoughts?

·
Registered
6 Posts
In my area, there is a lot of Murano's on the lots. The dealer closest to me has 151 of them. I'd figure out how much you want to spent and submit on-line offers. If a dealer wants to decrease their inventory, they just might take it. If not, you lose nothing.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is the Sunset Drift much Different to the earlier Copper colors in the Murano. We definitely do not want the Rogue copper.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the Sunset Drift much Different to the earlier Copper colors in the Murano. We definitely do not want the Rogue copper.
Though the deals we received were enticing we decided to wait and see what the April deals look like.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Alas for you, Murano's Sunset Drift is very similar to Rogue's Monarch Orange. Not at all like Pacific Sunset (copper) of earlier years. I like the newer color better but that's a personal preference!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Try this inter active brochure if you haven't seen it and click on the color(s).

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh! I hope not!!! We bought Saturday and the car is being brought from an out of town dealership.
We still have never seen the new color.
March, being end of year for Nissan, we thought helped us deal.
We were amazed at how well the dealer worked with us.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One thing we did find out, in the metropolitan areas dealers do “Add-ons” that are not shown anywhere until you get to the dealership or receive an online quote.
We have found that not to be true in the smaller markets.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Doh!!! Just hit me. Deep discounts on 2020 Murano could only mean drastic new generation 2021!!!
Oh well, will enjoy seeing the new style.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Would be a bad time to intro a new design. Don' think anyone saw this coming six months ago.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Glad you like the color and thanks for posting the pic showing "old" and "new"! First time I see them side by side.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts