Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have a 2006 Murano with Color LCD, is there anyway to stop the counting of the Trip1/Trip2 function. I remember when i first pickup my car, they are all not running with **** on screen, after i press the reset button, it starts counting and cannot stop it ... Suggestion?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I can't speak specifically for the 2006 but I first had a 2003 SE AWD and now a 2005 SL AWD. Both trip counters are always counting.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I think if it is in park it stops counting?

·
Registered
19 Posts
When I pulled out the radio to do the PAC interface install, the trip odometers on the computer screen reset back to displaying *****. Maybe you can try pulling the fuse for the radio for a few minutes?

I wish one of them would reset automatically when you turned your car on, I miss that feature from my Audi.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Yes, my Wife's RX300 resets the trip time each time you start... thats is nice. I wish Trip 1 would reset with each engine start.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think he wants to be able to stop a counter because that "trip" is over and you want keep it to write it down later. Which you can not do. Anytime the car is in D, the counters are moving.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts