Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New MO owner here! I absolutely love her and have already taken her on a long road trip. Of course, she did great. I do have a few questions regarding some minor flaws in my non-NAV display:

- how do you keep the Trip display or Fuel Economy display from staying on indefinitely (like the audio info) as opposed to disappearing after a short delay? Seeing real-time trip/fuel info is much more useful and it's a pain in the a** to reach over and hit the button every few minutes.

- for the Maintenance display, is there a way to adjust the number of miles in the "Now" row to reflect what your odometer is reading? My first service is due at 3750 miles. My odometer reading says 1566, but the Maintenance display shows 1100. Shouldn't the display and the odometer match up?

Minor pet peeves aside, the Murano is great and as an added bonus, the Murano community on this website is outstanding! None of my other cars had anything remotely like this. Thanks everyone for all the great info.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your new MO. I have an 03 and love driving it. So far its been a great car.

Here are some answers to your questions:

1. The only way to keep the display up is to keep the radio turned off... I know I know.... we all know too bad but that is just how it is.

2. Not really. You would set how many miles the item is due in, example 3000 and then you would "zero" the maintenance item. So the mileage in the maintenance display is not total milleage but rather milleage to go until its due.

Hope this answers your questions and welcome... this is a great forum!

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
mackdaddie12...

Welcome to the forum....
Hope you enjoy the murano for many years to come.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANKS!

Man I can't believe I missed that thread (along with about 3 others covering the same topic)! I thought I did a thorough search before posting but I guess it just shows how much info is on this site! Thanks, all, for taking the time to point me in the right direction.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts