Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Questions before I buy a Murano:

1. The SE model gives you "firmer springs and firmer struts/shocks ". Do you get the same physical componets whether you or not you get an SE? Does the SE have the same shocks (as the S and SL) but just tuned differantly?

2. If someone is concerned about performance and handling and going fast, do I want the AWD model? because it's not really AWD right, it's kinda of AWD sometimes.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
834 Posts
#2 AWD, do you live in the snow belt? I’d (and did) get AWD for additional traction. As far as performance, I guess FWD would be quicker since the car would weigh less and have less mechanical mass to move. But in real world conditions I’d take the AWD, i.e. sand, rain, snow. Heck I got four wheels, I want to all to work.

shawn_d said:
Questions before I buy a Murano:

1. The SE model gives you "firmer springs and firmer struts/shocks ". Do you get the same physical componets whether you or not you get an SE? Does the SE have the same shocks (as the S and SL) but just tuned differantly?

2. If someone is concerned about performance and handling and going fast, do I want the AWD model? because it's not really AWD right, it's kinda of AWD sometimes.

Thanks in advance

1 - 2 of 2 Posts