21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
yea i actually left it in there for them :D

the 2 codes that came up are:

P0183 Fuel Temperature Sensor A Circuit High Input

P0462 Fuel level Sensor Circuit Low Input

many who have swapped head units on other nissans have had this code. some just clear it and it never comes back, but neither affect the way the car drives, etc.

as for the AC controls, it seems to jump randomly from high fan to low fan, but the temp stays the same (that's good since its hot right now!)

t

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I finished installing the new cd player in my friends Murano yesterday. When I was finished the SES Light came on as well, showed up on my handle-held as PO183.

I disconnected the negative battery cable for about 10 minutes and it went away...thank goodness.

I think I am done with it for now.......but she does want me to change brake-pads on it...lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
So are the brake pads just your basic swap out? No specials tools for the Nissan? I was just expecting the worst.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
breckcard said:
So are the brake pads just your basic swap out? No specials tools for the Nissan? I was just expecting the worst.
Check out this DIY thread: Step by step - do your own brakes

Eric L. documented the entire process with pics and a detailed explanation.

-njjoe

·
Registered
23 Posts
Update:

We got our unit back from Audio/Video Stop in Mass...they were awesome! Everything put back together and working properly now!

Gary from that place was awesome!

Total cost from them...$201. Turnaround time was 3 days. shipping was like almost 1 week. They replaced all the capacitors that were burned out, etc. thanks to flakes from a cd and a penny from my son!

hard to tell which one set the ball rolling though.

T

21 - 26 of 26 Posts