Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone figure out how to use all the presents (A,B and C) for a FM, AM or SAT? I thought I could use 18 presets for AM, FM and SAT but it appears when you program a station i.e. FM 89.9 Under A Group Preset 1 when I go to AM and push number 1 I go back to FM 89.9. Thanks

·
4,601 Posts
That's the way it works... whatever mode you preset into it, is what it is. So 1 could be AM, 2 FM, 3 XM and it would flip from source to source as you use the steering wheel controls to jump between them, or hit the buttons.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was afraid of that

I have XM Sat. and in my other car was able to present 10 stations just to that .... Now I have to share

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
I have all of A1-A6 and all of B1-B6 set to XM stations. C1-C4 is set to FM stations, C5 and C6 are set to AM stations.

Where's the problem? I don't get it. This is a much more flexible system than any other stereo I've had in a vehicle. 18 presets, each one is completely independant!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I have done it a little different but only becuase I listen on one AM and one FM station from time to time. All my presets are set to XM. However the FM and AM button remember the last station you had for each group (A,B,C). So if I select AM or FM I get my AM/FM station So really you have 18 + 3 presets for a total of 21 presets.

Actually if you can do the same with the SAT button for a grand total of 24 presets! :2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts