Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK Guys to introduce our Newest Genuine Nissan Accessory, and to help out a neighbor of mine, we are going to Raffle off an Ipod Interface for You Guys, this one will be done a little differently than before, We will do this one with Paypal, so inorder to get in on this, all you have to do is paypal me $5.00 and you get your name in the hat.
a good friend of mine hit a rough spot, and needs a little boost, so all proceeds from this raffle will go to help him get some stuff settled.

So lets get down to Business, The winner of this raffle will receive either the With Sat Kit or the Without Sat Kit, winners choice.
This unit fits:
2004-2005 Nissan Titan with 6 CD Radio
2004-2005 Nissan Armada all Models
2005-2006 Nissan Xterra
2005-2006 Nissan Frontier
2005-2006 Nissan Pathfinder
2004-2006 Nissan Quest

Please paypal me at [email protected] to get into this raffle.
Please let me know if you have any questions, this raffle will go until April 22nd when we will pull a winner from the Hat.
Good Luck Ladies and Gentleman, and god bless you all!

·
Love to live w/ MO
410 Posts
not being rude or anything but you do realize this part will not fit MURANO and most of the drivers on this forum are primarily MURANO drivers.

anyways, a very nice gesture for a good cause !!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This has been tried, and there are guys that got it work almost 100% on the Murano, Currently there are 2 guys with muranos running this application, and they have had great success with it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I’m signing up. FYI I purchase the ipod interface for the Xterra and it works great in the Murano no problems at all. See topic Factory Ipod Intefarce for all info. FYI my wife has 2005 Altima I tried the interface last night same results. it works great.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'm the other guy with it and this thing is awesome! Retail, it's a $100 more than the PAC, but it charges, displays and gives you control of your IPod through the steering wheel and the head unit.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
04 or 05 Murano?

Folks,

The list of applications are some from '04 and some from '05. Getting selfish 8), I have an 04 Murano with the Bose CD unit. Would this fit the 04 Murano version?

Thanks!
Chuckl

·
Registered
255 Posts
You would need the sat wiring harness as well as they didn't start including this until 05, I'm pretty sure. Check under your back seat next to the bose amp for an unused white pigtail. I'll bet yournissanparts.com can get one for you for a good price.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Only 1 day left, this raffle will go off on saturday, get your chances in, you may purchase as many chances as you want.

It has been found out, that this unit will not work on the 06 murano, you will get sound, and you can change songs, but it will not give you the menu to play genre style, it will take all the songs you have on your ipod, and number them 1 - #### and will play from first to last, you can select to skip, or using the tuner to select a number, but it will not give you the menu.

Brian

·
Registered
419 Posts
just sent you a payment for the raffle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts