Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a 2015 SL and recently my clock / radio setting keep resetting and not maintaining my settings... completely annoying, the vehicle has 700 miles on it and my closest dealer is 45 min away so if i can fix this myself i'd love to and not waste 3 hrs going to the dealer.. Thanks in advance for your help..

·
Registered
170 Posts
First thing I would try is to disconnect the negative battery cable. Wait a few minutes then reconnect it. This may reset the computer and solve your problem. If not I don't know what else you can do. Hope it works for you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free Apppic of had to remove clips

·
Registered
9 Posts
When you start the car, do the hazard lights come on or flash a couple times? The dealer may not have taken the vehicle out of 'transport' mode. Which means they may not have done other things they're supposed to do like let some of the air out of the tires to get them down to the proper driving pressures, etc.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've had the same problem with my 2010 Nissan Murano. I took it to my local Nissan dealer and they re-initialized the audio unit and now it works properly ($80).

·
Super Moderator
8,292 Posts
If you have a 5-year old car with only 700 miles on it, you may not be driving it enough to keep the battery charged.
I'd put a battery charger on it, charge the battery overnight and see if the problem disappears. I've seen a number of cars that lose clock and other settings when the battery drops low enough while the vehicle is sitting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts