Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Monday it was such a beautiful day that I called the boss and told him that I was going to spend the day with my loved one...

So, I washed and waxed the MO, installed Hoen Driving Lights, APC cheapy white parking lights and took some pics. Feedback is always welcome!

Comparing OEM to Hoen...I can see the difference!

I also bought some red APC cheapy lights and put them in, here is a comparison of them all just for fun!

MUCH BETTER! :2:

·
5,268 Posts
Nice job! Well done!

And the MO in this setting looks GREAT!

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
ahhhhh she is a beautyyyyy

Dayum we picked some nice rides didn't we!

:)

·
5,268 Posts
Yes, you did.......it was my first choice......thought was too radical.........went for gold instead.........no regrets!

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all for the comments! I really love everything about this car. I can't see myself in anything else anytime soon. Here's a couple more from the same day:

KSMurano-The APCs that they had at the store only came in red and white (which looks more blu-ish purple to me)

·
Registered
758 Posts
Snow Mo

Your Ride looks beautiful. Was not a huge Fan of the Copper Color but I have to admit it looks really good in your pictures. Nice Job!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
I like the driving lights. Do they draw more wattage? I was thinking about installing a set of HID's down there too.

How did you put them in?

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:29: :29:
Thanks again!

Dookie-nope, they do not draw any more wattage. I was thinking about putting HIDs down there as well, but am content with these. Eventually I am planning on putting 7500K driving lights in as well as 8000K HID lights to give it a more bluish color.

To put in the fog lights you have to turn your wheel all the way unscrew 5 bolts into the fender and then pull out the fender well of the front tires, once thats done you can just turn the bulbs and they come out. Be forewarned though, the passenger side is a major PITA because of the location of the windshield washer resevoir. To say the very least, I was cursing the NISSAN engineer who designed that setup, but after some pushing and turning I was able to get them in and they look great!

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JakcoMO said:
WOW, nice picz. I really like the driving light. which brand 194 bulbs you put? thanks
I used some APC Cheapy "White" lights for the parking lights and HOEN bulbs for the driving lights...but wait til you see what I did yesterday ... :2:

Chris03HD Check your thread about the pushbar! :29:

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry, but I just cant help posting a couple pics from last weekend...

·
4,664 Posts
The copper always looks really good against green. (black, blue, white, etc...)

·
Registered
16 Posts
SnowMO, that first picture on the thread, copper MO in the forest. Kodak moment... :)

I LOVE that bar in the front you have, and this is probably stupid question, but do the lights really shows those words when you flash them against wall or something? probably not..

I have silver 03' stock MO, I picked that over the copper one, only cause it didnt have sunroof. I wish i had black MO, I saw one in town last month. IT WAS AWESOME.

I have a motel, and one customer came one day with an AWD copper MO, i laughed cause I seriously think that the other MO rims are 10x better than the AWD versions..

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hp Xtreme said:
SnowMO, that first picture on the thread, copper MO in the forest. Kodak moment... :)

I LOVE that bar in the front you have, and this is probably stupid question, but do the lights really shows those words when you flash them against wall or something? probably not..

I have silver 03' stock MO, I picked that over the copper one, only cause it didnt have sunroof. I wish i had black MO, I saw one in town last month. IT WAS AWESOME.

I have a motel, and one customer came one day with an AWD copper MO, i laughed cause I seriously think that the other MO rims are 10x better than the AWD versions..
Couple of things...

He put hoen and OEM to show the difference in the lights, no they're not actually displayed.

There's no such thing as "AWD rims". The only difference is between the SE and the SL with the SE having 6 smaller spokes and the SL having 5 thicker spokes. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
16 Posts
oh my bad, i didnt do my research.

i have an sl, and it has 5 spokes, which i think look better.

and this old guy who had the awd MO, (probably se) had 6 spokes.

opps:p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts