Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
SHIFT_ passion
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've finally done it. Theres been a rather annoying sound coming from the rear of my MO for the last few months. Yesterday I decided to try and hunt it down. Cleaned all my wifes **** out of the back, and took the cargo tray out. Thats when I noticed that the cubby hole thing on the drivers side was half open. Opened it up and low and behold there was the 4 lug nuts the dealership had taken off to install wheel locks. Now what moron would put these back here? I also found our cargo net, it too was sliding around back there. Hey, does anyone know the "Proper" way to put that net on? Theres hooks on the top side, I guess those anchors are for the others?:D

# My Rides #

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cargo net installation

I am not sure about the "proper" way to install the cargo net but I did figure out one method. I folded the net in half and attached it as shown. Works great for small items to keep them from rolling around and easy to find.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
I don't think most cargo nets come with four hooks like this one above . mine has hooks that go at the top as shown above but he bottom are long loops which hook on to the hooks right in front of the the seat release handles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts