Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Nissan owners. I have a 2018 Nissan Murano SL with only 21500 km. I had a flat tyre in the month of February after picking up a sharp 3 inch object on the highway. It was during winter so i couldnt see it. The right rear tyre was perforated. I replaced the tyre with a brand new one at the nearest Nissan dealership. Since then, I noticed that there is a rattling noise coming from the right rear after going over a road imperfection. It is annoying. I suspect something could be loose in the suspension system. I plan on returning to the dealership to have it checked.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I'm not sure of what may be causing the rattle. But if your Murano is an AWD, then all the tires should be the same brand, type, and approximate mileage to avoid over-stressing the AWD drive components... You mentioned the tire was replaced at a Nissan dealership, so presumably they took this into account...

·
Super Moderator
8,275 Posts
Look at body panels, mud flaps (if any) and look inside the vehicle, especially under the cargo cover, for loose objects.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 2015 Murano had an annoying "rattle" in the passenger right toward back seat. Finally read a post here about the mud flaps not being secured tight. That took care of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts